Airport Operators form a strategic partnership with Hi-Lite, where each airport engages in multi-year agreements for airside safety maintenance and asset management.
Hi-Lite agrees to...
- ensure the airfield is operating to the highest level of safety
- offer cost effective, timely and proven maintenance solutions
- minimize runway incursions and excursions
- ensure on-going compliance with FAA regulation FAR Part 139
- participate in FAR Part 139 inspections and offer solutions to any deficiencies
- equip the airport with an on-site airfield maintenance team (hired and trained locally) and equipment fleet to meet its immediate needs
Hi-Lite's O.S.A. Maintenance Program is designed to be a five (5) to fifteen (15) year contract. A multi-year agreement allows Hi-Lite to invest in specialized equipment. All maintenance activities, such as airfield markings and rubber removal, are determined by collecting and analyzing data. O.S.A. is an organized, well timed, very efficient and effective maintenance program that works!