View the embedded image gallery online at:Hi-Lite Airfield Services innovative R4 process is the most effective way to remove dangerous rubber from the runway surface. It involves pre-treating the built-up rubber on the runway with AEROGREEN Runway Rubber Removal followed by light waterblasting.
- maintains the integrity of the pavement
- leaves the surface safe and clean
- doesn't harm light fixtures, markings or joints
- is very fast and environmentally sound
- meets or exceeds the strictest government regulations
Download the R4 Responsible Runway Rubber Removal Datasheet>
Benefits of using the R4 process include...
- decreased pressure required by the waterblaster to eradicate the rubber
- less chemical is used per square foot because of the waterblaster’s assistance
- no aircraft damaging FOD to remove
- runways can reopen almost immediately in the event of an emergency
- less runway downtime due to faster rubber removal
- micro and macro texture are improved allowing for better friction on the runway