View the embedded image gallery online at:Hi-Lite uses AEROGREEN Runway Rubber Remover, a very effective chemical cleaning technology, in combination with the heavy duty scrubbing action, to dissolve the carbonized rubber residue build-up that can make the touchdown zone on airport runways hazardous.
Hi-Lite's Chemical Process...
- thoroughly removes the runway rubber
- doesn't harm the pavement
- uses state-of-the-art, time tested cleaning technology
- is environmentally friendly
- safe enough for direct contact with aircraft, equipment and lighting
Learn more about AEROGREEN Runway Rubber Remover, manufactured by Hi-Lite Solutions. Click here to check out Hi-Lite's sample rubber removal specification that has been shared with airports and engineers alike.