Airfield Maintenance Services PLUS
AMS+, like AMS, is a long-term maintenance contract in which airports shift the responsibility of airfield management to Hi-Lite.
AMS+ is positioned to ease constraints while empowering airports to develop fixed and predictable budget allocation streams. Through various options, AMS+ adapts to budgets for ease of planning and project phasing.
- Program Management
- Dedicated airport equipment fleet for duration of the contract
- Execution of required scope of work based on data analysis
- Zero discrepancies in FAA Part 139 inspections
- Compliance with ICAO Aerodrome Certification Requirements
- Ongoing ICAO Aerodrome certification as traffic increases
- Predictable Budget Allocation/Fixed Monthly Installments